I think everyone just needs to relax on this issue. Honestly - the old Trade Manager is still there and works 100% the same way it used to, you just have to select it from a list of 3 options. If that is overly difficult then.... I also understand people's frustration though who are just trying to post simple trades, notice something is different and just freak out. If ONLY the new Trade Manager was available I would be upset, as it does make smallish low end trades overly difficult.

For an example - if someone is working on the 2007 Bowman Gold set, and is trading other RCs or parralels for them - to go through the inventory process for each and every Bowman Gold card is just a pain. I hope this makes some sense to Mike/Harry et al, who are trying to make what I think will ultimately be a vast improvement to the site. I also hope that those members - many of whom I have had dealings with and know to be good traders and more importantly decent people - who had kneejerk reactions, will ultimately give the new system a chance, and hopefully stop before getting so angry next time. I hope this post makes some kind of sense - it just seems there's a lot of very unnecessary antagonism recently.