Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

Irvin Favre Passes Away; Brett to Play on Monday Night

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1691811

My condolences to Brett and his family. I would certainly understand if he were off his game tonight against Oakland but he is the type of player that would use this as motivation.

SCF Rewards

Hes playing his frist set of downs right now. Man, i really feel bad for Brett. He should be able to skip toniights game and be with family, but since it tonight has playoff implications, he just HAS to play.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

He played pretty darn good for a guy who just lost his father. He had a night's work in the first half alone. I congratulate Brett for his efforts last night and hope all goes well for his family.

SCF Rewards

FROM A PACKER FAN:

terrible tragedy in the favre family. god has put him to the TEST. and he passes again. i had an odd feeling that if he had palyed he would have done well, as he did. didnt know it would have been that big, and brett and the favre family, if u ever do see this post, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

brett is nothing but great....he played a great game and he is one of the toughest sob in the game ........it was very tough for him to play but he did it...cuz if his dad was alive i am sure he would wanted him to play...........god bless favre and his family.......................nothing against favre but ...GO P-A-T-S.......