Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

Favre rc's for sale or trade

Here is what I have:

91 Action Packed #21
    91 UD #19
    91 UD #647
    91 Pro Set Platinum #290
    91 Pro Set #762---three of these

Also have:
    1990 Emmitt Smith Pro Set RC
    1989 Pro Set Thurman Thomas
    1989 Pro Set Michael Irvin

I don't collect Football, and have no idea what they are even worth. Would love to sell them, or trade for basketball

[email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brj38464's Items on eBay

who do you collect in basketball? i may be interested. thanks billy
    Looking for rookie cards in baseball football and hockey
    ]

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

I HAVE A BUNCH OF IVERSON ROOKIES AND A BUNCH OF NICE BASKETBALL INSERTS FOR YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE THEM B/V ON THE LOT IS$30 I CAN GIVE YOU ALL THOSE FOR THE CARDS YOU HAVE LISTED INCLUDED 4 IVERSON CARDS AND I CAN THROW IN SOME JORDAN CARDS TO........

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hmm.. If the cards are in good condition and you want to grade em it be definetly worth it... I know some psa 10 rookie cards((non stadium club)) that are getting 100+ for cards taht are like 10 bucks in the book

If you want to trade them.. Ill see what Basketball i can dig up for ya

Jay

SCF Rewards

Send me an email about the Inverson's that you have.

I would look at any Basketball Gu or auto's of course, and inserts and RC's.
    Specific guys that I would look at are Kobe, Garnett, Duncan, and McGrady

Also, how would I go about getting cards graded??? I have never done it

SCF Rewards

if you want to know BV of cards

you can go to

WWW.BECKETT.COM

they have an online price guide, where you can check prices of each card

I've got Iverson and Garnett RCs

I am interested in the Favre RCs

Send me PM

SCF Rewards
    Country

What the grading of the cards is... is paying somebody to say well this card is in ok shape, excellent shape, fair shape.. so on so fourth. Each company has a different method of grading them. The ones that are most popular are PSA grading 1-10 counting by 1's and BGS is 1-10 counting by .5's... If your card will come back a 10 it can sky rocket the value. I have seen some psa 10 stadium club favre rookie cards going for a thousand bucks before.. Beckett does the same thing. All i can suggest is go to www.beckett.com and look up info on their grading services or search the web for psa cuz im not sure of what it is off hand.. But both of those grading services are your best choice. You will be paying by how fast you want the turn around to be on the cards. If you really dont care about how long it takes then you wont be paying as much as if you wanted a one business week turn around on the cards

Jay

SCF Rewards

Thanks for the info Jay. I might look into doing that for some of the stuff that I have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a problem.. If you are serioulsy considering doing some HEAVY grading((15+ cards)) then i would look into joining the psa membership club. They will basically give you enough stuff in grading return... I believe its 8 free gradings at the 8 day leveal which we figured out almost pays for its self.. But then you get some fairly nice discounts on the grading features too. I think you save up to 10 bucks on the shortest grading periods

good luck

Jay

SCF Rewards

still have these. anyone want them????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast