Poll: Who is the rookie of the year

Thread: the rookie of the year

the rookie of the year

Who do u think the rookie of the year should be if the voting ended today. my pick goes to melo.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Mine is for Carmelo

Nuggets are so much more improved this year over last year, and he's done a great job

Cavs haven't done crap; Lebron is a fantastic player, but not ROY

still have plenty of time to change that

No Competition, it is Mello because he has led the bottom dwelling Nuggets to a respectable record and is having an excellant year for a rookie. LeBron is good statwise but the Cavs are not a big improvement over last year yet.

When you compare the stats, LeBron is going to be more all around with a higher scoring average. That will win the ROY

it will be like steve and elton a while back.....by the time da season is over..lebron stat line will be.........he will be a only player in da league 2 average 23points 7 boards, and seven asisst......that will make him rooki of da year..plus da fact da nba will want 2 keep his hype up....mello reminds me of a young glen robinson...wit a lil betta attitude....