Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plays of the year

Plays of the year

Well more a less in the past few weeks there have been some amazing plays that i think should be said more often. The play by Brandon Lloyd of the 49ers was something else. he cuts to the middle of the field.. turns around and has to throw his body to the sidelines. Controls the ball with ONE hand as hes falling down.. Keeps control and catches the ball... Sadly they didnt win giving the seahawaks a fair chance at getting in the playoffs and the packers out

There is also the saints jags play last week and to close er off by a MISSED PAT is something else.

The st Louis Cincy game in which cincy just realized the whistle was not blown.. He picks up the ball and a st louis guy sees it after hes 5 yards twoards his bench.. Turns around and catches up to the guy like 10 yards from the end zone

Then there is the Tampa indy game.. This really wasnt one play but turned out to be one of the best comebacks in nfl history from what i know of. 3 TDS in the last 4 minutes of the game

I say these are some of the highlights in the season this year.. Anybody else got some input on this years NFL season

Jay

Sam Adams pick off for a td... that waas the greatest fat man td ever... he out ran the other linemen lol

The Saints TD on the last play of the game in week 16 against my Jaguars, then miss the PAT to lose the game.

I definetly love that play.. I got to watch it and it looked like stallworth was literally going to beat carney senless after the pat miss LOL

I dont recall the sam adams one though.. how long ago we talking man

Jay

the catch by that guy from the 49'ers is the best play I have ever seen in my lifetime and I am 31.

if you guys didn't see it then you better be watching football today or at least sportscenter...

phil dawson's fake field goal,lol, just kidding....sad when that's the highlight of your season isnt it?

again the dude from the 49'ers catch on saturday against the seahawks....LOL

prophet... first gmaeo f the YEAR lol.. when bills shut out pats 31-0

How about Dante Hall's punt return where he was all over the field going left and right spinning back and forth they were great

I have to agree with billsfan2006. The Sam Adams play was a great play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast