Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Not sure boss, I can give them a call tomorrow if you like. thanks. Daniel.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22dpo22's Items on eBay

its no problem, I will find it, I was just curious...shouldnt be hard to find at all

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardcollector1972's Items on eBay

You have to take I-26 to the Ashley Phosphate Rd exit 209a in North Charleston.. Take that exit and you will turn left on to Ashley Phosphate Rd. At the next stop light you make a left on Northwoods Blvd and will head towards a Home Depot and Lowes. The street eventually leads to the Northwoods Mall and HWY 78/Rivers Ave. Northwoods Blvd is less than a mile long. Somewhere on that road before you reach the mall is the Ice Palace. I'm certian it is after pass Lowes and Home Depot, but definitely before you get to Northwoods Mall. If coming from I-26 from Charleston towards N. Charleston, you exit at Ashley Phosphate Rd exit 209a and go straight across the intersection at Ashley Phosphate Rd and you will be on Northwoods Blvd (do not turn left or right on Ashley Phosphate--go straight across at the stop light coming off the exit). The Ice Palace is at 7665 Northwoods Blvd in North Charleston.

You can get to I-26 from Hwy 17 in Charleston or Hwy 17a from Summerville. If coming from Hwy 17 from downtown Charleston, it'll take you roughly 20 minutes to get to the Ice Palace from there once on I-26 depending on the traffic...it can really be crappy some days. It takes about the same amount of time if taking I-26 from Summerville.

Hey David, is the Ice Palace close to Hwy 17?

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

thanks for the info, dpono22 there is your answer. I really appreciate it you, this is a great example of networking. Daniel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

stewart20rulz- got it!!! I am coming down 17 from Myrtle Beach, it shouldnt be too hard, I have been through there many times for work, Daniel's Island, Isle of Palms, Beaufort...so I should be able to find my way, Thanks! I will PM you my cell phone # that week and see if we can get together, I'll be wearing a Harvick shirt, j/k & LOL

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (52)
    Country

it's next to Northwoods mall at Ashley Phosphate and I-26. It is next to Lowes on Northwoods BLVD.

I will be set up there for four days since it is a hockey tournament that weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

P-NUT-BUTR- cool deal, put up a little SCF sign so I can come over and meet you!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (52)
    Country

I will be the one with a bunch o' hockey.

I will put up a photo on the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

any other SCF want to meet at this event? I am coming with another member who lives in my town mhall74...we should all get together!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (52)
    Country

Bring tradage with you also.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast