Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 03 Bowman for trade or sale

03 Bowman for trade or sale

Hey, I've got pretty much the whole set and doubles of alot of the rookies. Also got these in the box-

Paydirt Previews Bryant Johnson GU pylon
    Uncrculated Gold Rookie Calvin Pace
    Uncirculated Silver Rookie Redemption

Let me know if you need any of these, I'm looking for Eagles or would sell....Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Uncirculated Silver Rookie Redemption
    Paydirt Previews Bryant Johnson GU pylon
    check my site have a few eagles
    lmk

I need any rooks of the Lions from the set any cards of players who were rooks in 2002 with the Lions and the Spencer Nead RC

Steelers- I like the McNabb jersey $15 and the McMullen auto $12. The redemption is $10 and theres no bv on the Johnson yet

Dtownlions- I've got these for you-
    Rookies-Travis Anglin, Spencer Nead, Terrence Holt,Avon Cobourne, Artose Pinner, Brandon Drumm, David Kircus, Curt Anes (2), Charles Rogers, Cory Redding
    Regular-James Stewart, Joey Harrington

lewis- Here's what I found-
    Trent Smith, Antwoine Sanders, Ovie Mughelli (2), Musa Smith, Terrell Suggs (2), Kyle Boller (2)
    Regular- Jamal Lewis, Ray Lewis

Let me know what Eagles you guys have....Thanks

Travis Anglin, Spencer Nead, Terrence Holt, Avon Cobourne, Artose Pinner, Brandon Drumm, David Kircus, Curt Anes, Charles Rogers, Cory Redding, Joey Harrington

i would be interested in leftwich, newman, and kingsbury rc. lmk if you have any and check my site. thanks

dtownlions- Do you have any Eagles?

Hot Sauce- I have all 3 of them and it totals $10.50. Do you have any Eagles, I checked your site and didn't see any.

Neil07- I'll make a list and get back to you

ok i want one of each raven card. eagles wat players are you looking for? i got several mcnabb cards and alot more eagles. plmk thanks

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast