Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

Packers in!!!!!!! Vikings choke!!!

Wow what a finish. Green Bay spanks Denver 31-3 and the horrible Cardinals battle back from a 7 point defecit with 4 minutes to go to beat the Vikes and put the Pack in the playoffs!!!! First a 4th and 1 and Cards score to cut it to 17-12 then the onside kick is recovered by AZ. Next a big pass intereference call and then a miracle toss from the 30 on the last play caught for a TD to end it!!! I was at a restuarant with a bunch of fellow Packer fans watching, oh what a great moment :)

SCF Rewards

it was amazing! I am damn proud to be a Packer fan right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

Woohoo GO PACK!!!!! Back-to-Back NFCN Champs.

Thanks Arizona

SCF Rewards
    See seamore75's Items on eBay

un-****ing believeable.

Vikings destroy the KC Chiefs, yet they can't beat the lowley Cardinals(Or earlier this year the Raiders, or the Chargers, or the Bears....)

Vikings actually had people thinking they were a good team for awhile there.

What a bunch of losers.

I blame the vikings collapse on Red McCombs, the owner. Vikings were on a roll, 6-0, then they hit a little bad luck against the Giants. It wasn't really a crushing defeat, just a little bad luck. After the game, Red McCombs comes down to the locker room and just explodes on the team, saying how they've "humiliated the entire franchise". It seems ever since then we've been a much worse team.

The week leading up to this game, many viking fans were worried that, even though arizona sucks as much as they do, the vikings would find a way to choke.

Congratulations Vikings, you choked (again)

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by skyracer3
    it was amazing! I am damn proud to be a Packer fan right now.

the Packers have something special going on right now -- can they carry this "momentum" all the way to the Super Bowl?

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by insanefishpossay
    un-****ing believeable.

I blame the vikings collapse on Red McCombs, the owner. Vikings were on a roll, 6-0, then they hit a little bad luck against the Giants. It wasn't really a crushing defeat, just a little bad luck. After the game, Red McCombs comes down to the locker room and just explodes on the team, saying how they've "humiliated the entire franchise". It seems ever since then we've been a much worse team.

Congratulations Vikings, you choked (again)

wow, I didn't realize that happened.

isn't it strange how the Vikings year in and year out choke at the end of the season, much like the Miami Dolphins?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @gperri5 See forza_juve_10's Items on eBay Instagram:

The Vikings have only themselves to blame...

how do you lose a game to arizona when you are leading them 17-6 late in the 4th?

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by podstock
    the Packers have something special going on right now -- can they carry this "momentum" all the way to the Super Bowl?

They got a guardian angel on their side

Brett Favre's father. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hmm people do forget one of the losses Green Bay actually has was aganist ARIZONA of all people. I dont know how they did it but they lost a few games((ot to the chiefs... last second play on the eagles just to name a few)) To see that happen was just unbelieveable. I thought it was 12 down with 2 minutes to go.. Cards scored first play after 2 min warning.. Recover onside kick and score at the end of the game.

Either way the packers got the strength to go all the way.. Now we get to HOST Seattle((Mikey H's new coaching job after he left us)) for the first game in the playoffs.. What a way to make ur first playoff appearence OUTSIDE the packers LOL :)

It feels great to finally get something going on our way.. Especially seeing how we needed to trounce basically all of denver being that most of there starters sat out with nothing they could go for extra in playoffs

GOOO PACK

Jay