Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The not plays of the year!

Talking The not plays of the year!

Anyone remember any thing that was so dumb this year or really stupid? This can be penalties that costed the game for a team.

In week 1 the Eagles played the Bucs on Monday Night and it was 4th and goal and the Eagles did a good play action or it was a fake FG and the guy threw it to a wideopen L.J Smith a rookie TE and he dropped it.

I'd say another one was the Simeon Rice leaping penalty on that monday night game after vanderjagt had missed a FG. Wow that makes me realize without that penalty he wouldn't have been perfect at FG's

Rams and 49ers and the 49ers threw it to Cedrick Wilson and he didn't run out of bounds and they couldn't call a timeout so they went into OT and lost.

Another one is John Carney missing the XPA after the multi-lateral play. Thus forcing the Saints out of the playoffs. It was only Carney 5th XPA miss.

well, I'd vote for the Vikings defense for 2003

this team lost to the 4 worst teams in the NFL, after going 6-0 (lost to Cardinals, Raiders, Chargers, and Giants)

that's gotta be worthy of the "not plays of the year"

how bout the raiders and chargers overall team?
    Callaghan says his team is stupid now that deserves it right??? and from goin to the super bowl to the 2nd pick of NFL Draft ouch

Chargers they have the player Boston and LT but just can't seem to win it?

lololol...yep.

ESPN radio is reporting that Callahan knew 1 month in advance that he was gonna be fired; as a matter of fact, they said that Callahan already had his office cleaned out before the Chargers game

How about you add in the whole Bills team to the mix. They finished the season 2-7 after blowing out their opponets (31-0 vs. NE and 27-7 vs. Jacksonville) in the first two weeks. Everything went downhill after that!

YEAH THERE OFFENSE WENT DOWNHILL 0 touchdowns in like 7-8 games

The dumbest thing of the year was the Bears signing Stewart.

Why in the hell would you sign a guy to be your Starting QB that had'nt played the position in almost 3 years? Now thats dumb!

haha wow these are all great points highlighted by that viks defense of 2003 WEEEEEEEEEE go pack go

Id have to say one of the stupidest plays of the year had to be cleveland kc((i believe that was the game i know cleveland was in it)) but this play goes up there with carneys XPA miss

last play of the game kc needs the field goal to win.. They miss it and one brown celebrated WAY to early.. Took his helmet off before whistle was blown and costed thme a 15 yard penality.. Problem is game cant end on a denfesive penality.. They rekick and win the game

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that one is probly my #1 individual choice play

Jay

That was last year and the dude was Dwayne Rudd! Who is now a Buccaneer

that was last year all ready... wow, my time slots are REALLY far off.. thnx for letting me know that as for now idont have to go around posting false info

Jay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast