Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 03-04 rookies wanted

03-04 rookies wanted

list any and all basketball rookies from this year....i am also interested in jerseys and autos and paralells of these rookies...i got plenty of high end stuff in all 3 sports so list what ya got.

I've got a Carmelo Bowman, Bowman Chrome and Upper Deck RC, and a Lebron Topps graded BGS 8.5. LMK what you can offer, and also, CASH TALKS.

heres the players rcs i got..ill just name the players and u tell me which players u would want to know the card of..makes it easier for me..lol..less typing..so here goes...

LeBron (Pending)
    Dwayne Wade (pending)
    Maurice Williams
    Slavko Vranes
    TJ Ford
    Dahntay Jones
    Travis Outlaw
    Aleksandar Pavlovic
    Carlos Delfino
    Kendrick Perkins
    Nick Collision
    Darko Milicic
    Mickael Pietrus
    Mike Sweetney
    Chris Bosh
    Luke Ridnour
    Chris Kaman
    Brian Cook
    Marcus Banks
    Maciej Lampe
    Troy Bell
    David West

plmk and ill get list of which cards they are...none of these are autos/jerseys..sorry....just base and a few inserts..so..LMK!

ive got some junk victory stuff including melo, but aside from that, just the sweetney autos, and #ed RC, and the kaman #edRC

did you get any new autos?
    let me know
    Zach
    Last edited by bdrr; 12-31-2003 at 07:10 PM.

Brunell8- i am interested in all the cards listed...specially the bowman chrome...
    ive got these portis/lelie
    portis showcase /1500
    lelie authentix /1250
    portis fleer girdion kings jersey orange /400
    portis premium /1250
    lelie premium /1250
    all of these are roookies except the portis jersey which is just a beautiful card.
    pm me with trade offers
    Soccer guru-
    fill me in on your
    Tj ford
    MarcusBanks
    and Chrid bosh
    Bdrr- long time no see ill take the victory mello off ur hands....lemme know whut u want in trade value....thanks alot for all of you and pm me with a response or just post it. -Ben

get me on AIM, we can talk...
    btw, you have any tomlinson game used?

ive got two fleer authentix rc's kaman and a nother for the nets and two ticket stubs of bosh and wade and a balcony #/250 ridour all are from fleer authentix 03/04

I have a bosh Fleer Authentix club box rookie #D26/100 plus many other rookies, to many to list

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast