Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Georgia VS. Purdue..HAHA

Georgia VS. Purdue..HAHA

This is what Purdue fans will be listening to all day tommorow...

After UGA scores the Touchdown/Make a stop of 4th down.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/pflyer...ory,_Glory.mp3

After we hit the Fieldgoal/PAT

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/pflyer...To_Georgia.mp3

After David Pollack Sacks their lousy QB

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/pflyer...a_Bulldogs.mp3

Go Dawgs! Whip the Boilers.

Still angry PSU didn't make a bowl game this year. We were in the Capital One Bowl last year and got outplayed by Auburn. The score of 13-9 didn't show it but they beat us pretty good.

ONE WORD = STANFORD
    man i love this kid for some freason lol... i hope he goest to the bills wit mike williams (the WR FrOM USC) and Eli Manning lol.

GO BOILMAKERS

Georgia Has TOO much Talent:

David Greene: The most poised QB in all of NCAA football

Fred Gibson: Hurt for most of the year and is fully healthy now...WATCHOUT..6'4 Speedster

David Pollack: What more can you say..he will cause havoc all day.

Thomas Davis: Corso says is the hardest hitter in all of football. Great Safety

Sean Jones: Mark May says is the best cover safety in all of football.

UGA has the 2nd ranked Defense in the nation and i just don't see them losing to Purdue. It should be an interesting game but my Dawgs win by 2 touchdowns.

I wouldn't trust anything Mark May or Trev Alberts had to say. They are both morons. Two diseased armadillos could do their jobs and no one would notice a difference.

Isn't the guy's name John Standeford, billsfan? It seems like he's been at Purdue for years for some reason.

Originally posted by cbethun1
    Georgia Has TOO much Talent:..........

David Greene: The most poised QB in all of NCAA football

Fred Gibson: Hurt for most of the year and is fully healthy now...WATCHOUT..6'4 Speedster

David Pollack: What more can you say..he will cause havoc all day.

Thomas Davis: Corso says is the hardest hitter in all of football. Great Safety

Sean Jones: Mark May says is the best cover safety in all of football.

UGA has the 2nd ranked Defense in the nation and i just don't see them losing to Purdue. It should be an interesting game but my Dawgs win by 2 touchdowns.
    First, if GA had that much talent, why are they not ranked in top 5?

Second, I think Greene is a great QB; but I'll take Eli Manning over Greene if I had the #1 pick

What you do not understand is that Georgia is VERY VERY young and were in the top 5 most of the year until that loss to LSU in the SEC championship game. Get this..They are not losing a single starter next year...Thats pretty Scary.

I agree,UGA should win this game .It should be a very interesting game.Sean Jones will be the difference in this game.

To back up what cbethun1 said,he spoke of Greenes poise.In my opinion which may be a bit biased,I tend to agree here.He didn't say he was the best QB,but the most poised.Having watched him all year long,his ability to do what he has done this year while knowing his O line was young and coming up with play after play,you can't ignore that poise and ability to stay in the pocket and see the field.With an experienced O line,he would definitely be among one of the best in the nation.As far as draft picks go though,if I had to choose between Greene and Manning,I would be a fool not to pick Manning first.

UGA is not ranked in the top 5 for several reasons.IMO,they are not a top 5 team right now.Top 10 or 15,yes,but not top 5.Simply put it's because of the lack of experience from such a young team.The talent is there,most definitely.That was proven on the field this year.Very easily,UGA could be 12-1 right now,possibly 13-0 with confidence from wins of their 3 losses this year.The first time around,they should have beaten LSU (not the second though,they got whipped!...lol) and also should have beaten Florida.They beat themselves in those 2 games so chalk those up to learning experience.Let's face it,LSU was the better team in the SEC this year.

If UGA wins today,I do believe they deserve a top 10 ranking.Top 5? I think there are some more balanced teams out there that deserve that "elite"status.UGA wins today 38-17.Next year...look out.The dawgs are gonna be out with a vengeance!

UGA is just pounding purdue....Too much team speed....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast