Nowitzki hurt, might not return to series

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=1558464

So does this put the Spurs into the NBA Finals? I think so.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

id like to comment on this more when its confirmed that he wont return, but if he doesnt return, then its a shame for dallas, and could very well mean that the spurs have a better chance of going to the finals.

I think Spurs make it to the Finals, whether or not Nowitzki was hurt.

Just look at the series. After game 1, in which the Mavs barely won, mostly by BS plays such as Hack-a-Bruce, and making an incredible 49 of 50 free throws...the Spurs totally dominated game 2, as the Mavs were doing the Lakers thing, and being content with winning 1 of 2.

Then, in game 3, before Nowitzki got hurt in the 3rd quarter, the Spurs were already up by 12 points.

Mavs need to get rid of one of their big 3 (most likely Finley), and get a big man in the middle

I don't think Dallas will get by the Spurs if he is out!

Originally posted by podstock
    I think Spurs make it to the Finals, whether or not Nowitzki was hurt.

Just look at the series. After game 1, in which the Mavs barely won, mostly by BS plays such as Hack-a-Bruce, and making an incredible 49 of 50 free throws...the Spurs totally dominated game 2, as the Mavs were doing the Lakers thing, and being content with winning 1 of 2.

Then, in game 3, before Nowitzki got hurt in the 3rd quarter, the Spurs were already up by 12 points.

Mavs need to get rid of one of their big 3 (most likely Finley), and get a big man in the middle
    Haha,

yeah Hack a Bruce.

The Mavs will probably bring that back to try and win the series.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

hey pwaldo..was reading a sport column tid bit in L.A. Times, and someone was saying that

Hack-a-Shaq

sounds so much better than

1. Hack-a-Bruce
    2. Goose-a-Bruce

lololol