Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who's the best rookie

SCF Rewards
    Country

who's the best rookie

out of these ten rookies please tell me who's going to get the rookie of the year award
    is it
    1. wade (heat)
    2. lebron (cavs)
    3. ford (bucks)
    4. bosh (raptors)
    5. millic (pistons)
    6. hinrich (bulls)
    7. ridour (sonics)
    8. chabarkba(suns)
    9. anthony (nuggets)
    10. kaman (clippers)
    plmk what you think is the best

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

Carmelo will probably get it because he has the biggest impact of the rookies that are on playoff teams. Personally I would give it to Lebron because I think he is having a better year than Carmelo but people will argue Carmelo carried his team to the playoffs unlike Lebron. Although it's early in the season it is pretty obvious the Cavs will not be going anywhere. So here is my guess in this order:

1)Carmelo
    2)Lebron
    3)Wade
    4)Bosh
    5)Ford/Hinrich

SCF Rewards

unless the Nuggets collapse in the 2nd half of the season, Carmello should win it.

Cleveland has an inferior team, and that will hurt Lebron's chances.

overall....Lebron will probably have a better career.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

Carmelo.

That team was awful last year but with the addition of Carmelo they are a play off-caliber team with money to spend in the offseason to make them even better in 2004-05.

LeBron is having a great season but Cleveland still sucks. He hasn't had the impact Carmelo has had on his team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CaliforniaSoxfan's Items on eBay

Actually I don't think that Carmelo can be attributed as the sole reason the Nuggets are doing good this season. Personally I feel Denver has a better supporting cast than the Cavs and that's why they're better. The additions of Andre Miller, Earl Boykins, and Voshon Lenard to me are the main reasons for the Nuggets turnaround. Lebron has shown more skill and has put up the better numbers so far, so I feel that he should win the Rookie of the Year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WADE SHOULD GET IT I'VE SEEN HIM PLAY 2 TIMES AND HE IS AUWSOME HE Can PLAY PG pf and sf WHICH EVERYBODY THOUGHT HE COULDN'T DO IT BUT OVERALL LEBRON OR CARMELLO WILL GET it THEY WILL GET THE MOST VOTES because of popularity for both carmello gets it but i would much rather see wade steal it from both lebron and carmello but them theres a nother notible BOSH hinrich and ford are all great
    Last edited by stalking_WOLF_21; 01-01-2004 at 04:40 PM.

SCF Rewards

Carmelo is the front-runner right now, but I agree, LeBron will probably have the bigger impact down the road. I read where some scouts said that Darko would be the best pick of any of them, but he would take a few years to develop. I wonder if that's true...

SCF Rewards
    Country

millic needs more than a 1 minute to play what can you do with a few minutes to play and he goes in when there up by like 40

SCF Rewards
    Country

nuggets will keep doing great lenard doing great and andre miller is doing great so lebron is not fgoing to do it it's going to be the same prolem ming and amare had who ever made it to the play offs would get the rookie of the yeat award suns did rockets didn't nuggetts make it cavs don't carmello wins
    Last edited by stalking_WOLF_21; 01-02-2004 at 02:02 PM.

See Cardking80's Items on eBay

i hope carmelo wins but lebron has hype on his side and somethines thats enough to win the balloters over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast