Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jeet_yanks_2's Items on eBay

This is the best trading site ever!!

I have never been at a site that is like this one. I have made so many awsome trades, made great friends, and are surrounded by the best environment ever. I have never been around so many great people. And to you Mr. Bgray, you are the best kind of person to lead a site like this. It takes a special, caring person to run this site and you meet each quality with ease. Thank you all for the best place to be!!! :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your completley right all way! The caring and politness of B-Gray and all the mods is one of the reasons this site is so great, the fact that B-Gray and the moderators take time out of there life to run this site for us is somthing I am very thankfull for. I am seeing more members on evrey day, I get to meet new trading friends and say hey to old ones. Thanks for making the best sports card site in the world!
    Kyle

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post #500 :PBJ: :PBJ: :PBJ:!
    Thanks again!
    Kyle

Yeah. B Gray, Pwaldo, And Other Mods, we all really appreciate your kindness to make this site the great site it truly is. This is one of the most popular sites now, thanks to you. You guys rock!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS FROM ALL OF US