Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats yalls thoughts about the upper deck Finite basketball

Just wanted 2 see what u guys opnion on these cars are...Do u think it is worth 125 a box..and whats the least and most u would pay...also upper deck claims

2003-04 Upper Deck Finite Basketball is going to be the shortest product made this year!! Exclusive to only Hobby Dealers - No Distributors -

This product features the debuts of LeBron James, Darko Milicic and Carmelo Anthony, the top 3 picks in the 2003 Draft, plus every card is numbered!! These should be the best RC's produced for these future NBA Stars !!!!

Look for an average of 4 jersey cards per box, plus 2 rookies per box!!!!

10 packs per box, 3 cards per pack

do u think it will be this eclusive...

2. Kronozio

I'm sure it's nice, but I don't buy stuff like just cuz of the cost.
    Baseball - Corey Kluber
    Basketball - Jarrett Jack; J.J. Redick
    I can only mail on Saturday's; sorry for the inconvenience.

Hidden Content

it depends how long the auto odds are...i think theyre harder this year than last, right?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Autos are 1 in 3 boxes so basically if you dont pull an auto or lebron your box will suck

but is that chance worth it..because this series is suppose 2 have the most expensive rookies...yao ming rookie last year bv is 200, gooden 80, amare 160, and dunleavy is 40..and i have a feelin that maybe this rookie class will be special...i see atleast 3 consistent all stars..and maybe a 5th.....lebron, wade, carmello, bosh....and darko maybe jus because i trust in joe dumars...and i think howard if traded to the right team..and u neva know about one of the high schoolers...

i could be quite wrong because i am new collector..and i jus wnat cards that will increase in some value and i want some cards that might hold a lil value....i dont want rookie cards that cost like 2 lookin at a beckett and it seems like da upper deck finite cards held the best value.

last year auto book value is this...tell me if im lookin into it wrong..cause im young and new to the game....amare is 300, caron butler 120, wilcox 50...gooden 100....kobe 250....ming 400....chandler 30....nene 60....karem rush 60..this is just a fe wof them

You have to remember though theres a diffrence between BV and Sell value. If you pull a chandle auto yes you have $60 in BV but if you sell it youd be lucky to get $30. Does that $30 really satisfy you for the $110 you would have spent?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast