Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

Whats a great box to Buy

I need help..im a new colector...and i want to buy a box........i wnat two one thats gonna give me my best bargain for my buck...then i wnat 2 know which box to get...in order to get they great rare..expensive cards.....i want 2 know whats da best box....for this year my money can buy..i want the expensive lebrons, carmello, and darko

SCF Rewards

i have not bought one yet but intend to soon. this would be bowman rookies and stars. you can get for as low as $85 i have seen. depending on what one you get the lebrons and carmelo rookies in the box book for atleast $25. bought a pack awhile back and pulled a gold rookie of carmelo which books for $40. theres plenty of jerseys of the rookies also and autos as your guaranteed one autograph and jersey card in every box (not a rookie jersey or auto though). refractors of cards are low numbered and if you were to get one of lebron or carmelo they will be booking very high. i think this is your best bet of a box.

SCF Rewards
    See blackport99's Items on eBay

I was pleased with Flair. I got 2 rookies (Lebron and Kendrick Perkins) and 3 GU (one was a patch /50) and 1 auto. All other people I know of who have gotten Flair were happy with what they got.

SCF Rewards

I want the cards that will be woth the mose in da future..i will only collect from that set..cause there are 2 many editions bein put...

SCF Rewards

I have been pleased with Press Pass and Upper Deck.

SCF Rewards

which upper deck set

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

i wouldnt recomment press pass if your only going to collect 1 brand, because the cards are photos usually from college...but they're not recognized as RCs when it comes to pricing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would either go with Topps Rookies & Stars or wait for the release of Topps Chrome (if there will be one this year). Topps R&S is quality and Topps Chrome is always good. Dont go with Press Pass if you want value.
    Last edited by starbury03; 01-05-2004 at 07:32 PM.

See hehateme71's Items on eBay

even though topps is cheap I pulled out of three boxes a Tim Duncan jersey, Brent Barry auto, Ken Johnson Auto, and a Kirk Hinrich auto, many rookies too

SCF Rewards

There will be a Topps Chrome this year (comes out mid-February). Press Pass is not very desirable by most collectors standards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast