Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Artose Pinner numbered want to trade!!!

HI I just pulled a leaf rookies and stars artose pinner jersey numbered 410 of 600. I would be interested in trading for any Edgerrin James and any packer memorabilia cards.
    thanks

hehe hey buddy welcome aboard. Glad to see this one is working for yaz :)... As a 0 feedbacker for him i will vouch because he is my cousin so there is no worries about that

Jay

EDIT.. BTW what you should do next time is put like atrose pinner rookie jersey or something. That is a bit vague and can be shown as a regular serial numbered card.. This goes towards the title

I'm interested but don't have EJ or any Packer GU, would you trade for something else?

sure i will trade for gu or favre or chambers just lmk what u have and i will be sure to take a look

Only Favres I have are 91 Stadium Club and 91 UD, only Chambers is 01 Game Gear auto, anyone else?

i dont really have a auto for $30 but u could if u want just by the pinner for $6 and that is including shiping in the cost

rather trade thanks, do you collect anyone else, I have close to 1000 or more cards.

um any memorbilia card that u think would be equal value as long as it is not a total nobody and the pinner is yours

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast