Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question What is Your Favorite Sports Figure in Your Collection

Mine would be a 1988 Bird/Magic Double SLU.

Its pretty rare and features 2 of the greatest basketball players ever together in one package. I thought it was great back then and I still feel that way today.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards

hey, I have that one!!

And I've got the first 4 years of Magic (one of my 4 most favorite players)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    hey, I have that one!!

And I've got the first 4 years of Magic (one of my 4 most favorite players)

LOL

Don't you remember I was going to buy that one from you before.

I might need it again because mine is starting to peel off the card. :( :( :(

SCF Rewards

lolol...I've spoken to so many folks and written copious posts, that I don't remember who I spoke to with respect to cards and SLUs

If it weren't for the fact that I am young, I might be diagnosed with Alzheimers

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    lolol...I've spoken to so many folks and written copious posts, that I don't remember who I spoke to with respect to cards and SLUs

If it weren't for the fact that I am young, I might be diagnosed with Alzheimers

LOL

Don't worry about it.

I didn't realize you were the person that had offered to sell that to me before either. But I knew it was somebody on this site. Then I saw the picture you posted and was like hey I remember that. So I don't have a great memory either.

rlb
    I guess my favorite figure is my dirty white Urlacher from Mcfarlane

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harrynjeana's Items on eBay

my 1988 STARTING LINE Wade Boggs mint condition

bucsbucsbucs
    Hmmmm good question.I would have to say my McFarlane Sapp just because of the detail,but I remember the day I went into the store and saw my Hardy Nickerson SLU on the shelf.OH what a glorious day!!!

ou_soonersguy
    i don't have a particular figure, but i have the almost complete 1989 baseball greats slu collection. all i'm missing is a lou gherig figure/card, a johnny bench card, a bob gibson figure, a reggie jackson figure, a don drysdale figure, and a willie stargell figure if anyone has them and would like to sell them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by ou_soonersguy
    i don't have a particular figure, but i have the almost complete 1989 baseball greats slu collection. all i'm missing is a lou gherig figure/card, a johnny bench card, a bob gibson figure, a reggie jackson figure, a don drysdale figure, and a willie stargell figure if anyone has them and would like to sell them.

I like those 1989 Baseball greats too.

Back in 1989 I found them in bargain bins for $3.00.

I bought a ton of them. I bought multiples of all the Yankees ones and 1 of all the other guys. I'm only missing about 2 or 3 to have the set MOC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast