Thread: Pulled cards?

Pulled cards?

Does anyone know of any way to find out if certain cards were pulled from any set? I'm looking to see if the cut signatures from 01 UD Golf were pulled yet. Thanks!

Tim

Ummm the only way I would think of is by word of mouth or if it is a redemption. Other then that there is no way the company would know what has and has not been pulled. Would be kinda cool to know if it was still out there though. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Richie, thanks and you're right. If we knew (the card companies wouldn't want us to) because we'd stop buying their products in search of that one card we wanted!

Tim

True, but what I do sometimes is check eBay. Watch it for a couple of months. Like say you your looking for a (let's just say this) Tiger Woods Cut Signature /3. You watch it and one keeps frequenting it (for the sake of putting a number out there we'll say it was 2/3). You have yet to see anything about those other two 1/3, 3/3. Now this doesn't necessarily mean those two are still out there, but there might be a better chance.

Hopefully this has helped you

- Kyle (ILuvSportsCards)

That's true. I do that sometimes. Thanks for the heads up and I'll do it more in the future :)

Tim

I just realized UpperDeck.com has population reports of what cards have been redeemed. So far, none of the Tiger Woods autographs from 2003 UD Golf (20 available) have been redeemed. I still have a chance!

Tim