Thread: notre dame tournment chances

notre dame tournment chances

Do u think that nd has chances to be in the elite 8? cause they been slopy lately

CSlax3
    i hope the do...go ND

I don't think ND has a chance. As of late, their defense has been HORRIBLE and they still don't have any kind of inside game (except the few minutes Francis shows up during the game). If ND plays a bigger, more physical team such as a Georgia, Wake Forest, UConn, or even Pitt & Syracuse they're screwed.

I don't think they have a very good chance of making the eilite eight. I'm a big fan of nd, but they haven't been playing good lately and I think that will carry on into the tourney. Better Luck Next Year.

Originally posted by goirish48
    I don't think they have a very good chance of making the eilite eight. I'm a big fan of nd, but they haven't been playing good lately and I think that will carry on into the tourney. Better Luck Next Year.
    They have a young team except Matt Caroll... do they have a 3-point gunner to replace him after he leaves?

thomas and danny miller are good but good enoguh to get past teams like syracuse, kansas, texas, oklahoma, duke, to name a few. They make Sweet 16 at best