Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple of autos FT.

Country

Couple of autos FT.

2002 Donruss Best Of Fan Club Wilson Betemit #216-0191/1350.
    2003 Bowman Chrome Ben Francisco #342.
    Looking for Dunn,Kearns,Josh Hall or Ryan Wagner autos in return. Thanks.....Dan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ACBaseball30's Items on eBay

I like the Betemit....PLMK

Country

ACBaseball30...Man, you are a little late and I mean little. I just traded it a few seconds ago. Traded it and a Jason hart auto for a Dunn numbered to 250 auto. Sorry maybe we can hook up next time. Thanks for the reply.....Dan

See zlw1's Items on eBay

I like the ben franscico auto, check my site

SCF Rewards
    Country

2002 Bowman Heritage Hank Blalock auto #BHA-HB
    Player Graphs-Mark Prior auto-056/400

I am interested in these.. check my site and LMK! I do have a 2002 topps Pristine 3 color JC of Adam Dunn 88/1000... LMK! thanks!

Stephen

Country

zlw1....I'm looking. Thanks...Dan

Stephen...There gone,I have to update my site and I think I'll do it right now and man you have a nice site. I could look at it all day. Again very nice. Do you have a scan of the Dunn and is it a patch? Thanks and sorry.....Dan

SCF Rewards
    Country

NO problem.... thanks, i am glad you like the site... did you see just the tradelist section or the TTM and in-person stuff? I have not scanned the JC yet.. it is not a patch, it just has red (shiny looking), grey, and black... LMK what you have available when you update it! Thanks again!

STephen

Country

Stephen..Did not get to look at it all,but I will. GREAT site !! I've already updated. I sold almost out about a month ago and just now starting to get things back together. Thanks again and if you do see something you like LMK I'd like to get the Dunn,if not maybe next time.....Dan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for checking out the site.. glad you like it! That is why I do it, to help others hopefully... I do like this though...

2003 Bowman Draft Pick & Prospects"Fabric of the Future"Felix Pie jsy

Country

Would you do the Dunn for the Pie? If so PM your address and I can send out Monday. Let me know and thanks....Dan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast