Check out my website and trade pages (Work in progress)

Please have a look at my webpage and let me know what you think. Also have a look at my trade page to see if theres anything that interests you. Id really like some feedback on what you all think.

Thanks for your time

2. SCC Cyber Week 2017
    nice job! i cant figuere out how to make a page on geocities i mean i can get the homepage but i dont get how you add like your trade lists and that

nice with the alabama crimson colors and everything. i could use this card as well 03 Topps Pristine Duece McAllister Black Jersey

check my site and lmk if you like anything thanks

03 Topps Pristine Duece McAllister Black Jersey
    what ya need for this card??

Steeler: makin a page on geocities is easy, Im not sure about the page maker stuff but if you can write html then ya got it.

HOtSauce: Thanks for the compliments, thats a pretty impressive collection you have there! Do you know what the pristine McAllister jersey books for its not listed in my issue.

Jamal Lewis
    00 EG #105
    00 EG #M25 #d171/2000
    00 Vanguard High Voltage #2
    00 Fleer Sparklers #11S
    00 Skybox #226

check out my site ok

very nice page buddy keep up the great work and thanx for the great trade let me know what gameused you need also ok thanx again...
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos