Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    Talking Jason Giambi and Jeremy Giambi wantlists updated!

    OK, I've updated the wantlists on my site!

    Take a look and lmk if there's anything you can do for me!

    Thanks!
    Jason

  2. #2
    I have a Jason Giambi 2004 Donruss Power Alley Blue Die Cut #'D /100. I'll check if I see anything else you need

  3. #3
    do you have any of my wants : check site and also 99 ud black diamond an d9 9ud choice prime choice reserve #/100.

    also would you trade game used for the giambis assuming i have enough?

    lmk.
    thanks.

  4. #4
    Originally posted by Griffeyfan2430
    I have a Jason Giambi 2004 Donruss Power Alley Blue Die Cut #'D /100. I'll check if I see anything else you need
    Great! Take a look at the tradelist on my site and lmk if you see anything you'd like for it!
    Thanks!
    Jason

  5. #5
    Originally posted by pujolsmussina535
    do you have any of my wants : check site and also 99 ud black diamond an d9 9ud choice prime choice reserve #/100.

    also would you trade game used for the giambis assuming i have enough?

    lmk.
    thanks.
    I don't have much in Pujols unfortunately, but yes I would be willing to trade GU's for any of my needs as long as we're close enough on bv.

    LMK
    Thanks!
    Jason

  6. #6

  7. #7
    hey, im just keepin in touch about that giambi patch /25- no rush

    just keepin it in ur mind lol

  8. #8
    Originally posted by jandjkards
    hey, im just keepin in touch about that giambi patch /25- no rush

    just keepin it in ur mind lol
    Haven't forgot! LOL!
    Jason

  9. #9
    Have just updated my Giambi Cards on my trade page please take a look and let me know.

  10. #10
    Originally posted by coqxxx4
    Have just updated my Giambi Cards on my trade page please take a look and let me know.
    I need these:
    2003 Playoff Prestige Jason Giambi (Bat) & Derek Jeter (Base) 180/400
    2004 Donruss Red Press Proof #154

    I can send you a list of the GU's I have available for trade if you'd like. I'll just need your email addy.

    The rest of my tradelist is on my site.

    LMK
    Thanks!
    Jason

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •