Need Oakland A's Certified Autographs

I have a card show coming up (March) and the dealers here go crazy for A's autographs. I live near the "Bay Area," and by having these I'm able to trade them for the stuff I need/want. That being said, I would like to acquire about 10-15 A's autographs over the next few months. They must be "pack pulled" and prefferably:

1) Low end, BV between $15 and $60
    2) MLB licensed (Not minor league)
    3) In A's Uniform
    4) Of these players: Zito, Mulder, Hudson, Chavez

PLMK if you have anything you think I might like.

Zito - 2000 Team Best auto bv 25
    Tejada-( maybe they will want him, in A's uni) 98 donruss signature auto bv 20
    Chavez - 02 playoff absoultute memorabilia auto bv 20

I have a Johnny Damon Auto when he was on the A's...not sure if they want current or past A's but he is in a A's Uni.

hey, i no u said u wouldnt want to trade one of those teixeiras, but im jut gonna try tihs

i have a mulder playoff portraits auto bv25 i think /100...its incoming...id really like a teixeira

Surfer - I can use the Chavez for sure, and perhaps the Zito. I'll pass on Tejada.

DTrain - Sorry, only looking for current players.

JandJ - At these shows, I'm looking to trade the A's Autos for guys like Texiera, Blalock, and perhaps higher end stuff so it doesn't make much sense for me to trade a Tex Auto for an A's Auto and then go to a show trying to trade that A's Auto for a Tex Auto. Hope that made sense.

Also have a Tejada LMK know if interested
    99 SP Signature Edition

Sorry, guys like Tejada and Giambi who "jump ship" are treated quite poorly up here. In fact, most tables will probably be offering Tejada Autos at 15-25% BV just because of that.

I have a 2003 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Absolutely Ink
    # AI-18 Jermaine Dye

There's no pricing due to scarcity 1:552, but I was figuring somewhere in the $25-$40 range is probably accurate.

LMK if you are interested & we can work something out.

Rick

Dye is another one of those guys who doesn't move well here. Perhaps its because he's never put up huge numbers for us, or wasn't "homegrown." Sorry, I'll pass.