Looking for ALL CURRENT Florida Marlins GU, AUTOS and RC's

I am looking for ALL GU, AUTOS, and RC's of CURRENT Florida Marlins players. Some of the players I am looking for include:
    Dontrelle Willis
    Josh Beckett
    Brad Penny
    A.J. Burnett
    Hee Seop Choi
    Luis Castillo
    Alex Gonzalez
    Mike Lowell
    Miguel Cabrera
    Juan Pierre
    Jeff Connine

PLMK what you have.

Thanks
    Kirby

Do they have to be in Marlins uniform? I have a 1998 Score Rookie Traded Mike Lowell RC as well as the Showcase Series parallel as well, I have a Jeff Conine Bowman RC, and I might have a Hee Seop Choi RC. I still have the Ryan Snare Topps Traded Gold Card, also. I need 03 Topps Chrome stuff, but if you don't have any of that, some newer Pirates, 01-04, will do.

Alix

The RC's don't need to be in Marlins uni.

Kirby

sportsnut, let me know if you sent payment for those cards, I have a bunch of other rcs of the guys from your list if you have.

sportsnut did you see the trade i offered for those cards you wanted at my post?

I need the Lowell, Conine and whatever Choi RC you have (PLMK which one it is). The only 03 Topps Chrome card I have is of Dontrelle so I cant trade it. Please check out my site and see if anything interests you. PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

I have:
    2001 Pacific Extreme LTD. Derrek Lee #54/85
    2003 Fleer Focus Silver Derrek Lee #24/25

LMK if you need,
    -Paul

Sure. Please check out my site and see if anything interests you. PLMK what you're looking for in return.

Thanks
    Kirby