Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Racing Card Help Center

This is your SCF Racing Card Help Center!

Do you need help identifying a card? Do you need help finding a value on a card? Have you already looked up a card in a price guide only to find out that the card you have is not listed correctly, or that there is no information for the set the card came from? Post your questions here and the SCF Racing Team will help you with your card questions.

1) Please post your questions about a card giving as much detail as possible. If you have a picture of the card, please post that as well as there may be other members that can benefit by YOUR questions.

2) If you have questions about the value of a card, you may find this info at www.Beckett.com There you have the ability to find values for the cards you are looking for as well as creating checklists of your drivers or sets. You can sign up with Beckett and membership is FREE. Once you are a member, you have access to hundred’s, thousand’s of cards listings at your fingertips. If you need help with maneuvering on the site, feel free to ask any Racing Team member for help!

3) If you are unable to locate a card value or listing at Beckett, feel free to post the info about the card(s) you need info for and the SCF Team will help you. Please post the following info when asking about a card: Year, Brand, Card Number, Driver or Car Number, brief description. We will do our best to help you with your questions using the Beckett resources such as the website, monthly or annual publications. PLEASE NOTE: Some new releases take time to be listed in these resources. We may try and ‘estimate’ the values of the cards based on previous year’s product if available.

Thank you!
    SCF Racing Team

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lovdavey94's Items on eBay

Question need help finding info on error card from 1992

The card is a 1992 Traks card number is 155. On the front it has ted musgrave and D. K. Ulrich. The back has the stats of musgrave and a breif history of his carreer. On the front is where the error is. The spelling of teds last name is wrong. It has mugrave instead of musgrave. I also have the same card that is right. I think I got them both out of the same foil packs when I bought them. I have been trying to get info on this card since I got in 1992 and have never found anything. Here is a scan of the front of both cards.

Last edited by skippy; 03-04-2008 at 02:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jammie our resident expert is outside at present. I'll give him a call later today and find out something for you.

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you very much.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) NUTS
    Country
    See SHLBYSALEN's Items on eBay

HOW do you know the difference in the harry gant power pak gold and non gold cards. I just bought a set and there was zero mention of gold on the outside. It ended up being gold on the inside. [Still needed them but now i need to know how to find the non gold version]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lea_defoote's Items on eBay

The card is a 1992 Traks card number is 155. On the front it has ted musgrave and D. K. Ulrich. The back has the stats of musgrave and a breif history of his carreer. On the front is where the error is. The spelling of teds last name is wrong. It has mugrave instead of musgrave. I also have the same card that is right. I think I got them both out of the same foil packs when I bought them. I have been trying to get info on this card since I got in 1992 and have never found anything. Here is a scan of the front of both cards.

You pretty much summed it up there. Beckett lists the error card as #155a and the corrected card as #155b. I don't remember either of them being too hard to find.

-Tom

SCF Rewards
    Country

does the cards themsleves have the letters a or b on them. mine dont. sorry i dont know these little details. I am trying to get back into collecting. and it seems there is alot more for me to learn.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

does the cards themsleves have the letters a or b on them. mine dont. sorry i dont know these little details. I am trying to get back into collecting. and it seems there is alot more for me to learn.

I dont believe so, but I could be wrong. Usually the others that are listed as a or b they dont actually have the letters on them.

Ashley

SCF Rewards
    Country

no the cards won't have an a or b on them...it is done as a reference for collectors to know to look for two different versions...

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast