Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for p-a-t-s fans come on in***

for p-a-t-s fans come on in***

gametime at good old foxboro will be somehwere around 10-15 deggrees i will be there as always....they screwed us on our tickets boosted the price all the way up lol but who cares we love our team....and they told us not to drink to much BEER LOL..cuz its going to be dangerous temps,,last playoff game oakland and pats you giys remember that snowbowl #1.........it was a blizzard and 11 degrees and we where hammered who care about this story anyway just bring on the titans......we are looking forward to seeing steve mcnair ...........watch out stevie big richard seymour and the big bad teddy bear washington didnt play last time they will be in your mug.go p-a-t-s..........................the road to the superbowl goes threw .......you guys know where no place like home foxboro cya guys and good luck to all your teams .........see ya in houston.....the party has began...
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

DONT COME IN HERE TO BASH THE PATS TEAM .AFTER THIS YEAR I KNOW WE HAVE ALOT OF JELOUS GUYS TALKING ™™™™ ABOUT MY BOYS BUT GET OVER IT ITS OUR TIME AGAIN..............WE WILL BE A DYNASTY TEAM REAL SOON........
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

AND NUMBER #3 I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE POST HERE AFTER WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP ONCE AGAIN.................CYA YALL SATURDAY NIGHT..........OR EARLY SUNDAY......

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

I see ya started the drinkin already? LOL, good luck against the Titans.

the thing about playoffs football -

one game and you are out!

all it takes is one bad game.

see: Pats vs Rams in Super Bowl, in which Rams were HEAVILY favored, and the Patriots punched them in the mouth, and the Rams never recovered.

In baseball and basketball, the best team always wins, b/c it's tough to beat the best 4 out of 7 games.

In football, you can have one lousy game, and the season is over

Originally posted by podstock

In baseball and basketball, the best team always wins, b/c it's tough to beat the best 4 out of 7 games.

Key part there is in 7 game series. 5 game series anyone can win and in my opinion the road team has an advantage because if you win 1 of the first 2 at home all you gotta do is win your home games. But as you said football is another story, a lot riding on one game. Anything can go wrong, an injury, a bad call, just a bad game, whatever. Being home in football is a huge advantage though in my opinion.

yes thats correct but we are sick and tired of all we hear on espn and every channell maniing this mcnair that we never hear aboiut brady that is not right ...but whatever we will take care of it ourselvse this weekend.......mcair will be gone cya guys later it will be a good and coolddddddddddd game......

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

i got one thing to say:

Pats are goin to the super bowl.
    I pray to god Green Bay gets in.

Goooooooo Packers!!!

Pats are going to the SuperBowl and i hope the fudge packers make it so new england can get some redemption against them

yes baby thats my boy go p-a-t-s.........tell these boys talk to us saturday night....lol

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast