Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All Baseball GU on Ebay!!

I just placed all my baseball GU on ebay with all auctions starting at just 1 Penny!

EB

Will be posting some RC's later today (football) and they will start at 1 Penny too!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

$3.50 shipping and no sase? isnt that a little high?

danny

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not when I ship UPS
    I have gotten screwed too many times otherwise and with SASE's so once again if you don't like it simply DON'T BID

SCF Rewards
    Country

$3.50 is really to high to charge no matter if you drive it the buyers houses...

man I will have to say that I can't allow you pimp your auctions on this board charging that type of shipping on trading card. It wouldn't be right to allow our members to be price gouged.

gio