Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: various commons

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

Thumbs up various commons

hey everyone,

im looking for marian gaborik, marian hossa, martin havlat, dany heatley, and rostislav klesla commons. if anyone has any commons, could you please tell me what commons you collect and i will make a list of what you have. i, like most people on this forum, have a ton of commons and i would like to trade them for the aformentioned players i am looking for. i will give you alot more of the commons you are looking for if you have any of the players i need. i will definitely trade in your favor.

SCF Rewards
    See cujocollector's Items on eBay

i think i have a huge amount of those players, let me dig em all up and get back to u asap

dannyshockeymania
    I am also looking for heatley

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

well if i get some heatley that you want maybe we can work out a deal. while heatley is awesome, i am mainly looking for marian gaborik.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See seminolesfan16's Items on eBay

I would be interested in all of your Tampa Bay Lightning cards, from paralell's and inserts to everything else. I will get together as many of those players cards as I have. I will even trade better cards for all of your Lightning depending on how many you hvae.

Thanks,
    Jon

See N/A's Items on eBay

Clint ya want the two Gaborik's i got???Lords of the Rink & Artistic Reditions #/75 (gold)