Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Pulls Today, What Do You Think?

Hey all, just got some new cards I wanted to run by you and see what you thought. First off, I bought a few packs of 03 UD Patch Collection and got:

Terrell Owens "All-Pro Performers" patch card
    Charles Rogers "Rookie Innovation" patch card

I also got my box of 02 Leaf Rookies & Stars and got the following:

Tom Brady "Standing Ovation" #SO-01 (#'ed 0155/2500)
    Randy Moss "Action Packed" #2 (#'ed 0823/1850, came out with a line down the side... : ( )
    Cade McNown "Great American Heroes" #GAH-27 (#'ed 0529/2000)
    Jeff Garcia "Great American Heroes" #GAH-28 (#'ed 0297/2000)
    Ricky Williams "Ticket Masters" #TM-13 (#'ed 0455/2500)
    Emmitt Smith "Slideshow" #SS-11 (#'ed 0074/1500)
    Emmitt Smith "Run With History" #RH-12 (#'ed 0449/1021)
    Ron Johnson "Freshman Orientation" jersey patch #FO-28 (3 colors, #'ed 019-650)

Also, I pulled some base stuff, quite a few rcs, and others, if you need any, just LMK, looking for Peppers stuff... as always!

JaMeS!

they sucked HORRIBLY lol... jk nice pulls leaf is loaded now.. 2001 sucked i got like 1 gu and A WHOLE bunch of crap rookies lol... except david terrel... lol... u can try and send the moss in for another one

JAred

Yea, that's true there was a ton of inserts, it seemed like every pack or so there was at least a #'ed card... it was a hobby box but I don't know if that had anything to do with it... I'm not too worried about the Moss, I think it only books $5.00 LoL Ron Johnson isn't much, but I liked the patch card, the first 3 color patch for me... too bad it wasn't Peppers... LoL

my 01 was hobby, oo i cant wait till 2004, so i can get cheap 03 boxes lol... but yeah nice pull on the 3 color patch, i got a two color patch (bill schroder) and a 3 color moulds jsy, more than one color is so cool to pull.. .lol... did u get the mike williams rc??

jared

Nope, didn't get a lot of good ones, I pulled the rc's of: Deshaun Foster, Donte Stallworth, Ed Reed, Anthony Weaver, Jack Brewer, Will Overstreet, Chris Baker, Andra Davis, Rock Cartwright, Rodney Wright, Jarvis Green, John Henderson, Josh Scobey, Daryl Jones, Dorsett Davis, Dusty Bonner, Jeb Putzier, Jarrod Baxter, Steve Bellisari, Brian Westbrook, Donald Reche Caldwell, Phillip Buchanon, Lamar Gordon, and Lamont Thompson... LoL out of all of those, I'm familiar with like 2 or 3 hahaha but oh well..

i need the ron johnson (go gophers...lol), and the moss. also by chance any texans or vikings rookies?

plmk
    Brace

Hey, yea, I only got 2 from the Leaf though Jack Brewer from Viks and Jarrod Baxter from Texans.... In others I have a David Carr Topps Pristine RC and a Jabar Gaffney Pristine RC Refractor #'ed 170/999 as well as a jersey of Gaffney from the pristine set...

Hmm not a bad pull with the johnson jersey.. The fact that it is 3 clrs is about the only saving grace with the card. But you did get some fairly nice rookies and because there are so many the better ones can carry a premium still(( i do believe its 150 with 1 per pack))

nice job
    Jay

i can use all those, and the johnson patch if it is for trade, but if the carr is a common from pristine, i already have it, otherwise i need the others

plmk
    Brace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast