Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for one big packer lot.. would pay up to $5

I would be looking for one nice sized packer lot of base, inserts, and cheaper rookies for up to 5 bucks in size if anybody has one. I am trying to just get as much packer cards as i can to just have them. As long as they are in mint condition i dont care who or what they are provided its in packer uniform

Jay

I will make you a packer lot but it might take me a few days and depending on size though the shipping would probally cost another $5 so would a $10 lot dlvd be good with you? I could do around a 100 to 150 cards with atleast 10 to 15 Favre's. lmk

mind giving it a day or two to think about it, cuz ive seen lots right around that size on ebay.. we see where it goes.. I really just wanted to spend about 5 cuz its not a major deal to me but would be nice.. That and i am after some nice bollinger autos while they are halfway decent price

Jay

jay......hey check my trade page........whats there would be the lot its mostly favre cards, they are all grouped togather........lmk

Are you interested in buying only or trading as well???

Also what years, I may have commons from 1990-2003...

LMK,
    -Paul

Ok lmk what you decide. I took a minute to check out your pages and see what all you had up for trade. Id really like the Vick/Stabler jersey if you want to take a look at my trade page to see if anything intrests you. BTW thats a great Dayne collection you have there, when I clicked on the link I didnt expect it to be such a large collection. Congrats

Well packerfan((very nice name)) What im thinking about doing is possibly trading a card or two from my personal packer jersey collection. If you would want to do that((not sure what yet)) i can do that. I have a bunch of stuff comming in and my big goal is to get one nice rookie or a few good cards of all packers and badgers. I know for sure i got a robert ferguson rookie retro threads jersey card i can trade due to the fact that i have the sp authentic rookie comming in. I believe i also have a press pass autograph of jamar fletcher. If i saw correctly i believe you needed one of those. I got those two for sure.. Let me know

Paul, i would prefer to buy and stay right around the 5 dollar range to see what happens.. As long as the cards are in good shape i dont care of its the offensive cordinator of the green bay packers. I would just want to have them in packer uniform. I may also throw in rookies depending on how many you would want and the total bv with it to even the trade out

Bamafan... Sorry i didnt really see anything i could use... If you wanted i can go like 25-30 in rookies or maybe even fill player requests that you would like too

btw on my rookies i got a peyton manning rookie around here but i forget what it is off hand

thnx for your interest

Jay

EDIT

the part about the packer jerseys does not go to just packer fan... If you seriously are interested in packer jersey cards when i figure out whats what i will put up the ones for trade on this list.. I was assuming that only packerfan would like to get those

would u be interested in the dayne, chambers and bennett cards too that we discussed like about a week ago?????? we could make a package deal with the packers cards..........lmk ok

We could work something out... With what i got in for packer gu cards heres what i could put up for trade

2001 Press Pass Jamar Fletcher Autograph
    2001 Fleer Tradition rookie retro threads Robert Ferguson

And possibly a bubba.. Not sure on that yet.. Check my www and see what you can find.. I would go a bit more in value on rookies depending on what ones and all or i might do some cash if all else fails

Jay

EDIT

I also have one to many Javon walker jerseys for my liking. I could throw in one of those once a tradeable one comes in

what do u think of this trade offer.......these are what im interested in....its not set in stone if u think theres something u dont want to trade lmk........im very flexable we can work on it.

2001 Press Pass Jamar Fletcher Autograph

2001 Fleer Tradition rookie retro threads Robert Ferguson

2002 Topps Heritage Gridiron Collection Bubba Franks Jersey #742/999

2003 Donruss Classics Dress Code Deuce Staley 3 clr jersey W/ stitching--- bv $12-would like $25 in trade w/ it 3 clr

and any javon walker gu'd u want to toss in

would come out about $75-80 in bv for the above cards.....the ones im sending u would have a bv of about $130-140 maybe more.....id be satisfied with those 5 cards.......as for the cards id be sending to u i just want to get rid of them and get them out of my hair so id be very happy getting half bv or a bit less for them........lmk what u think this isnt set in stone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast