Exclamation Commons to trade or sell, HUGE LOTS!

I have a (2) 3200ct box plus 4 shoe boxes of mixed common/semistar/insert/etc. cards that I need to get rid of...

Theres baseball/football/basketball and probably a couple hockey cards.......years range from probably 1990-2003...possibly a few older

I will search for any specific teams anybody needs......

I wont search for players as it will be way to time consuming....

I figure I can go in lots of maybe 100 +++

I can sell or trade for g/u, autos, good rcs, dirk nowitzki cards, or just about anything that catches my eye.......

LMK what teams you need.......

And PLEASEEE!!!!!!!!!!! If you want me to look for a team, YOU MUST DEFINATELY WANT THE CARDS!!!!!!!!!! I have plenty of other ways of wasting my free time!:D

Thanks and LMK,
    Paul
    Last edited by paul06901; 01-08-2004 at 11:16 PM.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!

yes
    .......what team do you need???

Also since your using CC ill have to charge you a small amount of extra CC for shipping costs......

LMK,
    Paul

paul - can you look at my post in the baseball trading forum saying "EVERYBODY HAS TO READ THIS" i need those cards...let me know if you have any

Im not looking up player by player sorry.......only teams....

Anyone else?????

please paul..i really need the cards...can you just do this as a favor?

I might when I get some free time, right now im too busy looking up team lots......but when I get some free time ill try to find some of those players..

Anyone else need any teams?

-Paul

Could you pull out all the St. louis Cardinals you have. I would be interested in trading or buying a bulk lot.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Pittsburgh Pirates let me kow how many cards you have.
    Thanks
    jl