Exclamation Commons for trade/sale TEAMS!!!!!! HUGE LOTS!!!!!

I have a (2) 3200ct box plus 4 shoe boxes of mixed common/semistar/insert/etc. cards that I need to get rid of...

Theres baseball/football/basketball and probably a couple hockey cards.......years range from probably 1990-2003......possibly some older

I will search for any specific teams anybody needs......

I wont search for players as it will be way to time consuming....

I figure I can go in lots of maybe 100 +++

I can sell or trade for g/u, autos, good rcs, dirk nowitzki cards, or just about anything that catches my eye.......

LMK what teams you need.......

And PLEASEEE!!!!!!!!!!! If you want me to look for a team, YOU MUST DEFINATELY WANT THE CARDS!!!!!!!!!! I have plenty of other ways of wasting my free time!:D

Thanks and LMK,
    Paul

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Hey, we've talked by pm, my comp has been acting up so I don't know if you got the last one or not, but I'm looking for current Carolina Panther players.... Any help there?

Do you want doubles??

Im coming up with a bunch.....

LMK,
    -Paul