Baseball grab bags for sale-some nice cards inserted!

Details are below. The money card is guaranteed to be among the 10-15 lots in each group. This way you only take a shot at the card you want. A lot of the lots have been spoken for since I offered them to another site first. The onces without names next to them are still available.

Disclaimer:
    *Imagine the following in size 6 font*
    The fine print:

As you guys can see I've had to raise the price on these, in fact the price has doubled (I used to sell lots containing 1 GU or auto for $5). There is only one reason for this: The money card in each group. You see, when you insert a card that sells for $100 into 15 lots, you have to raise the price of each lot for more than $5 to absorb the cost. In fact, I am actually selling my GU for cheaper than I used to. For example, I am selling 15 lots in one of the groups for $10 each and inserting a Willie Mays auto that sells for $100 by itself. That means I am selling the other 14 GU and autos for $50 which is only a little more than $3 a card. Plus, I am basically giving any inserts, rookies, or regular issues I put into my lots away for free.

I don't want to any of you to think you are buying a lot for $10. Think of it as though you were buying one of my $5 lots and you're basically paying the extra $5 for a lottery ticket (a 1:15 shot at a Williams jersey or a 1:10 shot at a Nolan Ryan patch, whatever). That way I think you will find more satisfaction in the lots because let's face it, only 1 out of the 15 people can get the Pujols Helmet. This is almost a lottery (the same as when you buy packs or boxes).

I add this logic and implore you guys to think about it. I cannot give away great cards with every lot because I'm basically giving away GU or autos at less than $4 a card (plus you get free inserts). These lots are a lot more polarized than my previous lots and are inherently riskier (the greater the reward, the greater the potential loss also). Only if you are willing to take the risk of getting a $15 Gu and a few inserts for $10 should you buy these. As I explained before, I'm only receiving approximately 3.50 for each GU or auto I give away though you pay $10 (you can blame the person who gets the money card for that:)

Presell Info (DO NOT SEND ME PAYMENT YET):

Shipping is $1 extra per lot.

Group A: 15 lots
    $10 per lot (each lot contains 1 GU or certified auto)
    2002 Topps Reserve Autographed Mini-Helmet Albert Pujols
    1. jlsx5
    2. jlsx5
    3. MIB
    4. MIB
    5. MIB
    6. ekitchens

Group C: 15 lots
    2003 SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches Ted Williams jersey /50
    1. jlsx5
    2. jlsx5
    3. jlsx5
    4. Uglydog
    5. Uglydog
    6. LaKobe
    7. Henry

Group D: 10 lots
    2003 Fleer Fall Classics Postseason Glory Nolan Ryan patch 1/75 (first one made!)
    1. MrMet
    2. Patrick4
    3. Cbethun1
    4. Uglydog
    5. Uglydog
    6. MIB
    7. MIB
    8. Dunndeal
    9. MrMet

Group E: 15 lots
    2001 Topps Archives Rookie Reprint Willie Mays autograph
    1. MIB
    2. MIB
    3. MIB
    4. JCMINT
    5. JCMINT
    6. JCMINT
    7. ekitchens

*And in case you're wondering, I do have a firm command of the English alphabet. Group B was deleted to a lack of interest*

ttt

Groups A, C, and E are around 1/2 filled. Group D is almost all filled. No payment will be requested until all of the lots from one group are sold (ie the money card will go out!)

Yes, sir. I take paypal, money order, cash, or checks (from people I trust).

Down to one group (7 lots left):

Group C: 15 lots
    2003 SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches Ted Williams jersey /50
    1. jlsx5
    2. jlsx5
    3. jlsx5
    4. Uglydog
    5. Uglydog
    6. LaKobe
    7. Henry
    8. filled
    9. filled
    10. filled
    11. filled

The Ted Williams jersey #'d/50 is in one of the 15 lots.
    Last edited by bbgiants; 01-16-2004 at 09:27 PM.

1 more left from group C. None of the other 14 I've sold can be sent out until this last one is sold!