Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF Mark Prior game used and #d cards

LMK what you have available and I will see what I can do, list what you have and no sites please, it just takes to long to go through it all, hope you can help me out, also LMK who collect so I can make a offer

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    I still have that Prior Diamond Debuts, an 03 Topps Total, and an 03 Authentix... I collect Upton, Greinke, Brazelton, Baldelli, Crawford, Marte. Cabrera, Willis, Reyes...
    Last edited by sjncomic; 01-09-2004 at 08:05 PM.

sorry, got them all

I ight be interested in that Prior, could you give me a short list of players you collect so I could make a offer

I really dont have any lower end auto's or Pujols RC's, I could give you a 02 Donruss Best of Fan Club Erick Almonte auto, BV-$10 and I dont know if your into CC at all, but I would give you the Almonte and 70cc, plmk

zlw1 the Prior serial numbered at all, also are you sure it is $20, I beleive you, I just dont have the new beckett yet, could I have the card #, Thanks

It is #22 donruss diamond king red press proof series.
    not serial numbered

I would do my original offer, Almonte auto and 70cc, actually I am not to sure what the Almonte books for, I guessed $10, but then Iwent to beckett online and they dont have it listed...which I thought was odd,, I was really only looking for game used or #d, but I wuld do that offer, LMK either way, Thanks again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast