Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See idealz_auctions_inc's Items on eBay

Question REALLY NEED HELP HERE!!!!!!!!!!

I have a Jamal Lewis Rookie Autographed 8x10.....its Upper Deck Authenticated and the ID is BAG33861................When I try to search that ID at upperdeck.com it says theres no matches.....

Here is what the authentication card basically says:

"Jamal Lewis Authentication
    This item was signed by Jamal Lewis at the Tuff Stuff Show in Richmond, Virginia on 6/10/00. His signature was witnessed by a representative of Upper Deck Authenticated utilizing the patented 5-step hologram authentication process."

Then it says 8x10 below that........

I just need a price on this immediately......im going to a show tomorrow and I dont know what to ask for it.........I know its Upper Deck Authenticated and that demand a high premium to any other authenticators besides possibly beckett which is almost equal........

Im thinking of asking $50 ........I dont know if thats too high or too low.......

Just remember, this is his rookie autograph as well.......and it carries way more value than a regular rc auto because its a photo 8x10 and its Upper Deck Authenticated.....

LMK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

-Paul

i think $50 is kind of right.