Thread: WTTF 03 UD National Pride JCs

WTTF 03 UD National Pride JCs

I am starting to collect this subset.. only have 3 so far so it is starting slow :) Most of these book around 5-10 with th ePrior and Weeks around 15-20... I will trade BV for BV if I trade a JC for it.. if you want an auto, since it is for a GU, I would prefer to trade in my favor.. if you want a 15-25 auto, then I would like 24 + in GU of these cards.. thanks!

Stephen
    Last edited by sjncomic; 01-09-2004 at 11:55 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

for that I could move a Burrell JC... do you still have any others... I might move the Carew if it were for a bunch of them

nope, i've got a grip of the 2002 usa nat'l team jsys #/475 but that's not what you're looking for=( thanks anyways!

ok well i still am interested in the cordero...lmk or do you take cc?

nah i don't do the whole card cash thing. you have any jeff mathis cards???

no lol i sent him the cards i had for him to sign them

he's a great signer. i have gotten him to sign about 20 cards, hats, pics, programs etc. etc. i sent him 2 4x6's at the AFL along w/ a 4x6 of dallas mcpherson. he signed both w/ the pen i sent and even passed along to pic to dally;)