Thread: Nash and Nowitski

Question Nash and Nowitski

Does anybody have any Steve Nash and Dirk Nowitski cards that they would trade cheap for cardcash?

I'm looking for 3 or 4 of both of them.

I'm going to try and get them autographed so I'd prefer lower end cards that are not highly glossed.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Hey, Im not posting to say I have any cards for you sorry........but I doubt nowitzki will sign, I dont think he signs barely at all....especially fan mail.............He only has like 5 certified autos, and they were all from his early years, not current..........nash might sign, Ive seen a lot of his fan mail signed stuff...........

Just FYI...

Good luck with the autos anyhow!!!! and lmk if you get them I'd love to see scans!!!!

BTW, do you have nowitzki's address??

You dont have to give it to me if you dont want to im j/w....

Thanks and good luck!,

Nope, don't have an addy for him.
    I planned on sending to him c/o the Mavs.
    I've heard of quite a few people getting him through the team so I figuered I'd take a chance.

I sent to Nowitzki yesterday. He's actually been signing alot this season, as has Nash. Good luck.

please post buy/sell/trade THREADS in trading forum

I got a Nash auto by mail when he played for the Suns, and I also sent an auto request to Nowitzki a few months ago. Theres alot of people that got Nowitzki and Nashs auto by mail, good luck.

Whats the exact address you would send to get an auto of a player like nash or nowitzki:

Dirk Nowitzki
    c/o Dallas Mavericks

PLMK, also the fill-ins for the etc if possible, I'd like to try my luck,