Thread: Denver not sold on Carmelo

Denver not sold on Carmelo

Espn has a link saying that the Nuggets might trade the #3 pick. I can not access it because it is part of the insider subscription service. But, sounds like another bonehead move by the Nuggets.

LOL... could the Nugs be headed for more doom than the Clips? The only reason I would see this turning out decent is if they found a team who is in love with Carmelo (like LA with Kobe when they drafted him) and give up a good bit to get that pick.

The Nuggets are hilarious. They claimed that Nikoloz Tskitishvili was the next "big thing". Time will tell, but he doesn't look that special.

Tim
    Last edited by stkmtimo; 05-27-2003 at 07:45 PM.

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    The Nuggets are hilarious. They claimed that Nicoloz Tskitishvili was the next "big thing". Time will tell, but he doesn't look that special.

Tim
    Yeah he has been a big bust so far. I don't know if the nuggets will ever be a .500 team. Boneheads.

Re: Denver not sold on Carmelo

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    Espn has a link saying that the Nuggets might trade the #3 pick. I can not access it because it is part of the insider subscription service. But, sounds like another bonehead move by the Nuggets.
    It might just be ESPN trying to get people to sign up for their "insider news".

Sometimes they just make news worthy stories so they can create a stir and get people to sign up for their service.

If it was going to happen they wouldn't make you pay for it.

But this is the Nuggets so you never know.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content