Thread: PANTHERS WIN! PANTHERS WIN!

Talking PANTHERS WIN! PANTHERS WIN!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That was a hell of a game!! GO PANTHERS!

Steve Smith got the touch down in over time!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

One heck of a game. I won a $20 GU and 50cc because of it too!!!!!!
    In baseball I'm collecting PSA 3.5 and above T206's, ungraded tobacco era cards, 1930's Goudey, and pre 1950 Bowman
    In boxing, i'm collecting PSA 5 and above 1948 Leaf
    In MMA, I am looking for 2010 Leaf Autographs

I knew the Panthers would win, bye bye Rams :) I am happy because now if the Packers win tommorow they got a great chance of going to the Superbowl!!!!

It's incredible how passive and fearful coaches get at the end of the game.

The Rams were on the Panthers 20-30 yard line, with about a minute remaining

and Martz opted to play it safe and run a couple of lousy plays and kick the game-tying field goal

why not go for the TD?

If Martz was afraid Bulger would ruin it by throwing an INT...Bulger could've thrown INTs in OT!

lololol........being a Niners fan, it was gratifying to see the Rams go home!

hahahaha.... if packers win (knock on wood) then its easier for them other than the rams...

AWSOME GAME PANTHERS.............HA HA HA WHOS NEXT BABY GO P-A-T-S.....
    I Collect Cleveland Browns/Boston REDSOX