Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF Chipper Jones and Marcus Giles

Hi. I am looking for any Chipper Jones and Marcus Giles cards that I do not have. Leave a post with what you have. Some of my tradelist is on my site. The havelist is updated now. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Dark_Angel; 01-10-2004 at 10:16 PM.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Hey, im interested in these two below, just updated my gu trade list(275 bb cards), lmk if anything interests you for these, mike

02 Best of Fan Club League Leader Joe Mays /175 2 color JERSEY $15
    02 Leaf Certified Mirror Red Jim Edmonds JERSEY /150 $10.00
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Sorry, nothing I can use as I'm only looking for Jones and Giles. Thanks for the reply.

i have a chipper jones 2004 topps superior sluggers insert that i would trade for your brad nelson 2002 bowman rc.

lmk,
    brian

I don't think that it is from 04 Topps. That sounds like 03 Upper Deck. I already have that card. Thanks anyway.

i've got a grip of chippers(au/gu/#d). lmk if you have anything from my wantlist. btw looking for vlad rc's as well
    COLLECTING ANAHEIM ANGELS PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE.

I have a Marcus Giles Auto that is on the way...I will let you know when I get it

What are you looking for in return for the Giles?

As a sidenote, my web site has been updated with a ton of new cards, including 2004s, a GU, and an Auto.
    Last edited by Dark_Angel; 01-11-2004 at 08:53 PM.

I think it might take awhile, because I have 3 beckett grading tickets and I think I am going to send it in to be graded, as well as my Helton AU that is also on the way.

I will let you know though...I didn't really see any autos I liked though...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast