Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Im willing to trade double in your favor

Im having a hard time finding anyone who wants to trade on this board so maybe this will help.

I will trade double in your favor for cards on my wantlist ie. you have bv$10 of cards on my want list Ill give you bv$20.

This goes for any player on my wantlist {currently around 50 players. Im most interested in these players at present time:
    Freddie Milons Eagles/Steelers
    Jason McAddley Cardinals
    Terry Jones Jr. Ravens
    Dustin McClintock Jaguars
    Ahmad Galloway Broncos

Also always looking for Vintage Bart Starr, Joe Namath, Kenny Stabler, Ozzie Newsome and John Hannah.

And Classic Draft 1993 autos of George Teague, Eric Curry, John Copeland, Antonio London and 94 Classic autos of Jeremy Nunley and Antonio Langham.

WILL TRADE UP TO 5X THATS 5 TIMES YOUR FAVOR FOR 1997 PACIFIC PHILADELPHIA #31 ANDRE ROYAL AND PARALLELLS!!!!

Thanks for your time.

I forget why this trade stalled but was there anything on my list you wanted?

Is this the card?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=44872&rd=1

Either way I'll still trade you, Im one of those collectors who actually likes doubles lol, lmk

i have ahmed galloway bowmans best auto. pm me if interested and i'll get back tomorrow, i'm goin to bed. thanks

I have milons and mcaddley pacific heads update rookies...PM me if your interested Ill forget to check back here...

-Paul

i traded with you lol.let me know when the cards get there buddy ok..cya..and of coarse go p-a-t-s..
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

i just got another bart starr yesterday check out my site under serial numbered ok....
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

I will let you know when I receive them Jon and you do the same. Dang is Vinateri a great friggin clutch kicker or what? I mean the guy is awesome! Congrats on a Pats victory but everyone knows this is the Colts year!

02 UD Honor Roll Alex Brown 6/25
    02 Playoff Honors O's Delvon Flowers 3/50
    01 Titanium Dual Jerome Bettis (white/black/yellow) Kordell Stewart (white)

off your wantlist i have shaun alexander:
    2000 Fleer Gamers Contact Sport RC
    2000 Skybox RC
    2000 Topps Collection RC
    2003 Donruss Classics
    2003 Fleer Platinum(x2)
    2003 Playoff Absolute Memorbilia

Chris Samuels:
    2000 Press Pass RC
    2000 Press Pass Breakout Rc

Jason McAddley:
    2002 Fleer Jason McAddley.Josh Mcnown Dual RC #287