Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Baldelli and Mauer

Looking for Baldelli and Mauer

Looking for anything of these guys, Lmk what you have and what your looking for in return. Thanks!

2. Kronozio
    *sigh* trying again...i have these to offer:

2003 donruss the rookies rocco baldelli, the bret myers blue chips, the fleer tradition update ben howard sp....is that enough to get the jersey i wanted?

pujols - I'm not gonna trade a jersey card for base cards......I'm only gonna trade GU for GU.

2002 Topps Joe Mauer RC
    2003 Topps Heritage Joe/Jake Mauer
    2003 Topps Chrome Joe Mauer/Justin Morneau

lemme know if interested...will trade for one nice older RC (87 Topps Bonds)

-JB-

JB - I'll see what I have and I will get back to you shortly.

JB - I could use them all except the 2002 topps....i couldnt find any older rc's is there any player you collect? I could trade you double BV of them for the 2 mauers.....lmk

I have an 04 Donruss Rocco Baldelli Black Press Proof. The serial # is 01/10. I would only be looking for g/u or autos in return though. LMK if you are interested.
    Thanks,
    Patrick

Like any of these for it?
    2003 Fleer Focus JE MLB Shirtified Roy Oswalt jersey
    2003 Fleer Genuine Genuine Articles Curt Schilling Jersey
    2002 SPx Duel Pants/Jersey Bobby Abreu/Scott Rolen
    2000 Team Best Brett Myers Auto

Scans available if needed.....lmk

I have the following Joe Mauer cards that I would like to trade for autographs.

2002 Upper Deck Future Gems Jersey with a small stripe
    2002 Topps Gallery
    2002 Topps Pristine #151 (Common)
    2002 Topps Pristine #151 (Refractor) 0469/1999
    2002 Topps Pristine #152 1810/1999
    Last edited by warjohn; 01-13-2004 at 04:54 PM.

Warjohn - the only autos available at the time are 2000 Team Best Brett Myers BV 10....lmk if you are interested in them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast