Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Is this breaking news? Draft info

Boy is this guy jumping the gun or what?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=27276

Thats a link to a Larry Fitzgerald auto mini helmet of the San Deigo Chargers. Has anyone read anything saying this is definately the route SD is going in the draft? This guy claims this as a signed item by the 2004 NFL draft #1 pick. Seems like most people I talked to think SD will trade the pick like they did in 01 as they really need defense and the first 5 or 6 picks look offensive. Well you never can really tell what the idiots in SD will do I mean these guys got the lucky #1 pick the year Vick came out and traded it. Course they did end up with LT but theres an excess of good running backs in the NFL I think Id have rather had Vick over LT any day. I think Carlos Dansby would be a better pick for the chargers seeing as how they have to replace Seau.

SCF Rewards

picking Fitzgerald won't solve the Chargers' problems

they badly need need OL
    and good defense (all players on defense)

it's no use drafting Fitzgerald if Brees takes 3 step drop, and is sacked.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's probably not real, I dont think Fitz would sign something like that yet.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

I THINK THIS GUY NEED TO GET IN TROUBLE ,,,,,AND FOR THE CHARGERS THEY NEED ALOT OF HELP STARTING WITH THERE DEFENSE.......LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

Not to mention his impeccable feedback. LOL Has a feedback of 93 with 4 negatives. Not a good percentage.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

i didnt see that lol....i will check it out ...

SCF Rewards
    See ryanhnc10's Items on eBay

Picking Fitzgerald is not the way to go for the Chargers, they don't even have a freakin' qb to throw to him. If I were the Chargers i would seriously reconsider someone like Manning or some defense.

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by Hot Sauce
    Picking Fitzgerald is not the way to go for the Chargers, they don't even have a freakin' qb to throw to him. If I were the Chargers i would seriously reconsider someone like Manning or some defense.

You would think that after missing out on Peyton Manning (getting the infamous Ryan Leaf, instead), and missing out on Michael Vick (choosing to get Ladanian),

that there's no way they pass up on Eli Mannning

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Chargers really had no shot at Peyton. They had the second pick and Indianapolis took him so they got Ryan Leaf (Which at the time they were happy with him).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Yeah thats true Neil but they still bombed on the Vick deal, of course if Brees ever progresses then they made a good decidion going for LT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast