Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Grossman/ St. Pierre Dual rookie jersey ft

Just in is a Leaf Rookies & Stars Dual Jersey rookie card of Rex Grossman and Brian St. Pierre..Both Swatches are Black and the card is # 97/400

I would be looking for packer memorabilia or badger memorabilia((ron daynes i wont trade for doubles))

Worst comes to worst I can see if there is a card as trade bait for another trade

thnx
    Jay

p.s. Card will be listed on my www with a few other things too

is this card number 283 in the set?? If so, Beckett New Release Pricing has this card at $15

Portisfan.. thnx for the tip but i searched it up on beckett online under leaf and 2003 and have been getting nothing. I dont think the pricing is available just yet

lewisduo i couldnt find anything of interest

andrade.. I would be looking for packer or badger memorabilia((if daynes i need to check make sure i dont have)) to trade.. I am thinking between 20 and 40 in trade depending on who and all that since there is no pricing but to ask much more then a 40 dollar gu card is outta the question

thnx for your interest everyone

Jay

i would be interested in the grossman/pierre. check my site and lmk if you like anything

If you have an online subscription go to New Release Pricing and it has listings for Leaf Rookies & Stars, Bowman Chrome, and Fleer Focus. Just to give you a rough idea. I tend not to go by the new release pricing though.

Sorry Steelers.. I didnt see anything..

Hot Sauce.. I see you have vick on your wantlist but i do know that i can trade that one fairly easily.. I could probly work something out with ya dealing with a vick jersey if you want to

Jay

EDIT

I believe the new pricing for things online is tuesday.... If you want to wait it out on exact bv we can but that one is up to you

Portis fan.... Very interesting.. I didnt know that they offered something like that.. I can only say this because that means some people are paying really freaken outragous prices on these cards.. There is one going off in a few hours thats at 11.49 plus shipping and ends tonight.. Thats how igot my values

Jay

EDIT.. thnx for looking it up though :) much appreciated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast