Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ayone have 2003 playoff honors gu or auto

like the way thaey look. let me know what u have. Thanks russ

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    03 PLAYOFF HONORS ALMA MATERIALS #AM9 Lavernaeus Coles
    03 PLAYOFF HONORS ROOKIE GEMS JERSEY #206 Bryant Johnson
    03 PLAYOFF HONORS JERSEY TANDEMS CARSON PALMER/KELLEY WASHINGTON #JT1

LMK, if you want em.

i like the last two, check my site. Just to let you know i wasnt able to get those cards out today, but definitely tomorrow, sorry busy day.

Didn't see anything, would you buy? BV for both is $30. PM me.

03 Playoff Honors Rookie Hidden Gems Andre Johnson JSY/AUTO RC For sale only though buddy

portis-i dont exactly have 125. or much money as a matter of fact. Thanks though

soul-30! i would spend maybe 20, because thats all i have right now.

its cool, russ...I wasnt expecting 125 out of the card anyway. I do have 2 boxes of 03 Contenders on the way and ill let you know if I pull any Lelies or Dupes of C Po

not I didn't want $30, thats what the BV is for both, make me an offer thru PM, Russ.

Brian

thanks, if you dont mind how much did you pay? Hope you get one of those portis rc thing in that set.lol Good luck though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast