Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shaq or kobe

markc45

shaq or kobe

is shaq taking over????

markc45
    shaq had 40 pts while kobe only had 30 against the t-wolves

SCF Rewards

Thats one game, but as long as they play together like last night they are unstopable

markc45
    yeah but what about the mavericks. i think that they could beat the lakers with nash finley dirk najera and plus they have a good bench. unlike the laker when kobe plays the whole game

SCF Rewards

I don't think either of them are taking over. They are both gonna have some great nights and the other nights they will have to work together to win.

markc45
    who will take over then?

UnC_OwnZ61
    mark... only one game... youve seen kobe... hes been puttin up 40 points almost every game... they shouldn't be worried about whos takin over ne way.. they should be thinkin about workin as a team..

markc45

i know but

ivee seen a lot of kobes games.. i even saw im play at msg..he started putting up 40 pnts when shaq was injured and now that...

markc45
    continuation.....sry.....when shaq was injured kobe started to put up around 40 pts a game...if shaq wasnt injured would kobe be this good?

that just shows that kobe can dish to big men while putting up points and also take control when the team needs him to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast