Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

Exclamation Important Info for Our Traders Old & New!

I've been seeing alot of really horrible trade listings recently. For example:

member A gets:
    pujols jrsy should be 2010 upper deck pujols jersey #25 3/5

Member B gets:
    manning auto should be 2008 spx Eli Manning SB MVP auto #1

How many members need to get scammed before people realize you should list every card your getting and sending properly?

What Pujols jersey would member A get? Is it the one that is numbered to 5 or maybe he has a $15 one he can send instead. What manning are we talking about here? The Peyton for $100 or maybe his Eli for $50 how about Archie for $30.

If you run into a problem you, yes YOU the members that created these crappy listed trades come and ask for help from our staff. How exactly are they suppose to help you when we the mods aren't sure what cards are agreed upon? Which brings up another HUGE problem. Especially when dealing with new traders or lesser known traders with little or no rep. Please do the staff a favor and keep your trade pm's! You never know when those trade talk pm's may serve you well if you have to deal with a dispute.

Above all, use your heads when discussing trades. Do not try and trade incoming cards or cards you personally do not have in hand. This only causes problems if you keep a person waiting 10 days to make a trade and the card comes in damaged. Then you've wasted alot of peoples time.

Finally if you are not going to send card in a top loader and bubbler discuss that with your trade partner. They may not want to trade with you which is their right! Last thing- If its an ongoing trade discussion great! But do not hound members, if you feel they are ignoring you, ignore them back. They're your cards you do not have to trade them to anyone you don't want to. But if you confirm a trade, you better come through. You will not like the penalties if you back out of a trade!!!!! Basically be courteous to your fellow traders.

Thanks from the staff and the dispute team!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, i saw one tonight that was a posted AND confirmed trade, but said in the TM that "paypal will be sent after seeing scans".....why the heck would you confirm a trade (a binding agreement) BEFORE seeing the scans?? now, if said trader doesn't like the scans, they are locked in!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slamma3's Items on eBay

lol, i saw one tonight that was a posted AND confirmed trade, but said in the TM that "paypal will be sent after seeing scans".....why the heck would you confirm a trade (a binding agreement) BEFORE seeing the scans?? now, if said trader doesn't like the scans, they are locked in!!

I saw that post. It cracked me up because I was going to buy the lot without seeing the scans but missed it by a couple of minutes.

Country

john there are far worse trades listed believe me.

Something I just thought of! PLEASE READ THE TRADE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE AGREEING TO IT!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dtrainddog's Items on eBay

Very interesting, thanks for the info.

Country

Hopefully everyone is reading and heeding this!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Nice info George thanks take care Steve

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 81098's Items on eBay

Thanks....working on getting back into trading and thought I'd give this site a shot

Transferred Feedback
    Bench (10)
    Country

Thanks. I'll make sure to post correctly when I set up trades.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See fun_card_shop's Items on eBay

The world is full of jokers that for sure! I wish people would realize that what comes around - goes around. Thank goodness there are still people who do what they say and treat others like they would like to be treated. Good advice all, as a newbie to SCF I appreciate the thread. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast