what do you guys expect from Deshaun Foster if he starts?

I was wondering what type of #'s you think he can put up against the eagles if he plays this weekend.

hes most likely not going to start but he will run the ball maybe 50 yard 1 td no fumbles. Go Carolina!!

If he starts and gets the bulk of the carries there is no reason he should not be able to top 100 yds against a terrible Eagles run defense. I think whoever starts will have a big day running the ball.

Originally posted by kidman232
    anybody know if davis was able to practice today?
    This is from the Rototimes website:

Stephen Davis worked out with the Panthers on Friday, but details are sketchy because coach John Fox closed practice to the media for the first time all season. Fox did say that Davis remains a game-time decision for Sunday

I think davis is gonna be a no show for the game or at best carry the ball only a few times. I think fox wants the eagles to be guessing.

Foster shouldn't have problems running the ball.

The Panthers OL opened gaping holes during the Rams game, and they shouldn't have too much of a problem doing the same to the Eagles.

Just look at what the Packers OL did to the Eagles...Ahman had about 170 yards rushing, and could've had so much more if the coaching staff decided to run it more rather than pass on 3rd and 2s

well it looks like davis is going to start, I hear hes having trouble running with speed, so maybe we will see foster a few times.