2002 Leaf Certified Mirror Blue # 57 Ron Dayne #'d 10/50 !

I'm looking to trade this Ron Dayne gu'd jersey card for a Urlacher gu'd or any of the baseball players listed in my sig. I may even consider other offers if it's for a good player.

Rick

Rick-

I am surprised Pr0phet hasn't replied to this thread yet! He is a big Dayne collector, you may want to PM him about it :)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Hehe thnx for thinking about me rima, actually i happen to pick up this card a while back and when this was available.. I didnt have anything that rick was interested

Jay

Yeah, I thought there might be some other NY Giants fans on here ( I don't know why they'd like the Giants) but I guess not.

LOL

I am a BIG NY Giants fan.............SHAME :p

I just don't care about Dayne (sorry Jay ;))

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by BlackDiam0nd66
    LOL

I am a BIG NY Giants fan.............SHAME :p

I just don't care about Dayne (sorry Jay ;))

Peace~
    Rima
    LOL.... I knew you were I Giants fan, that's why I wrote that. I had to get a little dig on them for not making the playoffs when almost everyone thought they would before the season started.

hmm. rima.. at least i can go after a guy still in the nfl.. Unlike various people including snoop minnis and soon to be jeff george((if not all ready)) :P

:D hehe i love this site :)

Jay